Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How messed up is this?

My Ex calls me up outta the clear blue sky and says what are you doing? I'm like nothing. He says well I'm in town and I'm going out to dinner and I don't like eating by myself so would you come with me. I said sure!

I get to the restaurant and we exchange pleasantries. Nothing major, nothing out of the ordinary. He begins to feel my leg and I am like turned on now! Keep in mind of my sex history and how this would seem normal. I felt this was unacceptable. This man makes love. I don't share intimacy with all those other dudes, I just share my dick and my nut! So we finish our food and leave walking in the parking lot. We start talking.

He invites me to his hotel, I declined. He tells me that he knows I want to. I agree by saying I do. But things are different now I have a man! (that just flew out of my mouth, Whoa!!!) He said do you remember my dick. I said yea. He asked if I remembered the way he held me. I said Yea. He wanted me to take a stroll down memory lane in the many times we turned every inch of all of the hotel rooms he stayed in a cum zone. I did in fact reminisce on those times. I was as hard as a hammer and leaking like a hose. Again he asked me if i wanted to come over. I replied no, but in a hesitant tone.

He gives me a hug. I hug him back and we are embracing each other. His massive meat against my meaty mass and he whispers in my ear, "are you sure?" I said, "NO!" He leads me to his Chrysler 300 and we are off to the hotel.

We enter and we laid on the bed clothed, still stabbing each other through our clothes. More hugging and caressing leads to clothing being taken off. We did the 69 for awhile. the moaning and groaning may of been heard across the hall. It was passionate head. He asked if I wanted to jerk off and I replied no. I stated I wanted more and he said no. HUH?

You got me hot and bothered for you and wantin that dick and you say no and offer to jerk off? I coulda did that on my own at my house! He asked what was wrong and i told him that he was wrong. Playin with my emotions and building me up for a sudden crash. I asked him calmly if i was gonna get some dick tonight and he said no. I dressed and left.

How messed up was that?

6 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

I wanna know his reason for saying no..cuz if I came all the way to the tele and we didt't get into it ima be a mad motherfucka..trust lol dam I guess you should went with your first response huh??? lol NO lol. As always keep posting

D-Place said...

That's messed up! But he is an ex for a reason.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Loraina Bobbit anyone...? LoL.

~Damnit!

Anonymous said...

He was trying to see if you'd still be down for him... just a test to see if you would.

Omar Ramon said...

shaaaaaaade

Soldier said...

Why am i only reading this now ?

For some reason i was expecting that ending. i mean who says " do you remember my dick ? " lol

Seriously though i hope a good lesson was learned from that event. Once somebody's been X-ed, they become like women to a a gay man... fun to have around. period.