Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I think I did it right this time...

OK, so I have a profile on one of those sex sites. Who doesn't right? but I said to myself let me delete my current name and come out with a new profile that was 100% truthful. I said that I was HIV positive and that I was in a open type of relationship. That puts everything on the table from the jump. Now lets fast forward...

This guy hits me up last night and asks me if I would meet him at a local restaurant for dinner. I said I really shouldn't because That is more romantic and I wasn't tryin to do that again... lol (refer to my last post). So he was like come on and even offered to pay! I said cool, alright, I'll go.

I get there and we are talking laughing and the usual topics come up with purpose to get to know each other. The meal was good. I had prime rib, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed spring mix vegetables. He even got me a glass of wine! I was agreeing with this guys personality already! He asked me if I wanted to go back to his place. Watch TV, have a drink... smoke. I politely informed him that I didn't smoke, he said no problem. I said OK (he just purchased me an outstandingly delectable meal, I can spend some time with him).

I get in the room and he said get comfortable. he left to check on something and said he would be right back. So I took my jacket and shoes off and was sitting there on his bed watching TV. So you know he lived with his momma, that's why I was in his bedroom! He comes back with briefs on. I was realizing what he meant by get comfortable! lol He had a great body, muscled cut and all!

We are now laying on the bed 69ing each other and he asks me if I am a top or bottom. I said versatile. He said nothing! He turns me over and eats me out! I'm thinking I'm going to be the bottom today. I lay there and toot up the bootay and enjoy! 5 min later he turns me around and gives me a thorough blowjob. left my dick wet and glistening. He sat on it. I was like huh? He sat on it!

No condom, no lube, and he made my dick fit in! I was like OOOOooohhhh Myyyy Godddddd!!!! It has been such a long time, years, since I topped someone raw. It was sooo good! It felt magnificent. It was warm, wet and clean, go figure lol! It was only a few moments before I wanted to climax. It was so good! He gets off and gets on his back and said go for it! I get in and I let him have it. He said don't nut in him and I was cool with that. We handled business and, together, we covered his stomach. That was indeed a glisten.

Afterthought, as I left his house, we never had a convo about me being positive. It is clearly there in the profile, should I have brought that up? Did I do enough by placing it in the profile? I'm kinda feeling bad about this...

16 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Nah Dont feel bad. Im pretty sure He read your profile...any normal person would read the status...I know I do lol. Dam that sounded hot werd bon lol. Glad somebodys getn some play. Im having a drought or maybe im just picky lol
Im glad you were honest with your status on your profile...dude you met up with probaly was one of those dudes that likes taking risk messing with HIV Pos dudes. BGC is full of them type of dudes. They do it for the thrill. Like I said dont feel bad.

Thansk for posting.

Jay said...

Honestly I don't think you were really wrong since you were upfront. Sad thing is most people don't read on those sites, they see a nice body and/or face and everything else is an after thought. Just remember to try and be safe.

WhozHe said...

Yeah, I would assume he knew. Its always okay however to make sure. Also, even though he knows you're positive, you don't know what he may have. Safe sex is always best with a stranger.

fuzzy said...

I think it is always better for a reminder! Maybe he forgot! there is so much else out there you could of caught without the condom remember that for the next time! Did you tell ya mans about this? I mean it is open isn't it?

life said...

The person knew no need to feel bad. They probably didn't want to talk about it, but I'm pretty sure they knew. they may have been positive themselves

Corey Keith said...

Wow. This is so deep. I agree with fuzzy, but I don't think you should dwell on it. I think I would have asked him his status before messing around. My boyfriend and I recently got tested. Should we try unprotected sex? Just asking for some opinions....

Chet said...

If you made it pefectly clear in your profile your HIV status then there is no need to worry; more than likely Mister was HIV positive too and he had no problem getting down with someone HIV+; he still should have used protection, but some men feel no need to wrap up, because they are already infected.

Pleased to hear that you had a decent date, the company was good, the food was good and the sex was great!

He resides with his Mama? Okay!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

I believe the answer you are looking for is... HELL Yes! You were wrong for not bringing it up.
I have a BGC profile, and I know there are lots of times I don't check other profiles, for positve or negative status.

If you thought he knew because of the profile, then it wouldn't be a problem for you to give him a quick "Are you sure about this?.. you know I'm HIV positive." If he said yes, then keep it moving along. This is not just your life but his too. I'm sure you being positve has changed your life, wouldn't you want to double check before you change someone else life drastically.

Now about you.I know I read or saw on tv, that there are biffernt strands of HIV out there. So they were saying that HIV positive people still needed to protect themselves sexually, so not to catch another type of strand, than the one they got. More pills in the cocktail, maybe need or something.

I think you were so excited about going raw, you weren't thinking.

Jersey Brotha said...

You posted your status, so you did your job. I think the responsibility is more on the dude. We're not talking about some teenager just learning about sex. He's old enough (and experienced in sex enough) to know better. There is too much information out there for him to be so damn careless. We can go on and on about how you should've kindly reminded him about your status. But the fact is, people are gonna do whatever the hell they want, regardless. He's a grown ass man with his own mind.

SoFaReal said...

Thanks for the comment. I happened to read upon your little adventures, as well. Quite interesting. I dont think you should beat yourself up over not verbally informing him of your status. Although, it might have been nice, like you stated...you did disclose the info in your profile. The rest is left up to him. But I do get the impression, that he already knew. For some these days, its a thrill to have unprotected sex with someone who is positive. None to my understanding...but to each his own I suppose. Nonetheless, this goes without saying....protect yourself at all time. If not for yourself, then for your partners. Peace.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Mmmmmmm... One, everybody doesn't read those profiles let alone the HIV status. Sad reality but true. Whether he was poz or not is irrelevant, you put yourself at risk of contracting other shyt when you lay with someone not knowing what else they may or may not have. As for beating yourself over the head, what's done is done and to dwell will only bring you to a place to which you will not like or want to be. Keep it cute and be safe alwayz young sir.

~Damnit!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

What can't you believe captain?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

I whole heartedly agree @Youngblack&dl. He could have paused to make sure and should have. Conversely, dude does bare 50% of the responsibility yo. The day that you decide to put your life in someones hands with blatent disreguard for the consequences of your actions is the day you choose your own personal destruction. Dude is not responsible for whether people read his profile or not. Yes he could've taken that extra step, but he did what was required. The ignorant will always be ignorant...

~Damnit!

Omar Ramon said...

hmm i would have doble checked verbally and yes raw doggin it feels grrrrrreat like frosted flakes but yo don't wanna make ya own health situation worse.

much love to you, boo.*smile*

That Dude Right There said...

I don't think that you are in the wrong. If the dude didn't even think to ask, he probably didn't care.

On the other hand, do you think that HIV is the only disease/disorder transmitted by sexual contact? Even though you have HIV, you should be mindful that there are other STDs floating about. If you dare catch syphillis and it go undetected (as it can), it will further compromise your immune system.

The idea with sex is not just to protect the other person, but also to protect yourself. Remember that!