Thursday, April 3, 2008

Torn In Between TheTwo!

Okay, this is irregular that I would even think about posting three times in one month, let alone twice within a week but I wanted to get this off of my chest!

I have been talkin to this bangin 21 year old shorty. He is fine as fine could be! I thought that if I could bag this negro, I would never have to look for another dude again! I got a boyfriend and this fine dude that don't care that I have a boyfriend. So what he is 4 years younger than me its iight. He wanna suck my dick on the regular and rock my dick till it hurts, I have no problem with that at all!

Wait, there is one problem! before he meets me he wants to feel me out, get to know me. That's cool! So we are talking and talking, and talking some more. We address the man, and me being positive, I address the issue of him being fine as hell and still being single. Enter problem! Through talking with him, I get some kind of attachment going. Other wise known as strings! It was only supposed to be sex!

I now have a man that I am not leaving and a booty call (I keep thinking about how that ass will feel when I push my dick in) that I am catchin feelins for. I told him I had a bf cause I didn't want him gettin attached to me, but look at this shit, I am the motha fucka that gets attached! I can't take it, and I am about through with my mind and its unpredictability!

7 comments:

Jay said...

Its rare that two people can follow the rules and keep a sexual relationship just that. What to do now? Leave the warm ass or fight what the heart is getting to know?

Promiscuous X said...

Ohhhh WOWWWW....thats all ima say... you catchn feelings thats very rare...your usually the one fuckn and duckn dam homie..good luck with this one.

BTW are you going to be attending the Blogger Reunion in B-More friday 4/18/08????? would like to meet the dude behind the blog that keeps everybody on there feet

Omar Ramon said...

it's hard not to be drawn to a person who is appealing on all level. being fine is one thing but once you get to talkin and realize there's also a fly person on the inside, it gets a lil irresistable.

shorty may say he's cool with yo havin a dude. but if he is bothering to make the request that y'all get to know each other, then obviously he has other intentions in mind. maybe he feels he can take you from ya man. maybe he thinks he can handle sharing you . either way, he very likely wants more than just a reliable fuck buddy.
So what to do from here? It's very rare that people in this american judeo-christian founded society , can actually deal with the concept of polygamy. Gotta ask yourself and answer honestly and realistically... if you were to stay involved with shorty will you , he and ya boyfriend be able to deal with the love triangle? Will it affect the way you treat your dude? will you all be able to be understanding and patient with the circumstances and be satisfied enough not to bring even MORE folk into the mix? (shorty IS young)

It's not really all that complicated , once you're honest withyourself. but judging from the fact that you're feeling him, you may get more deeply attached to shorty and if that's the case you have to acknowledge that the situation will take a lot of tactfully alloted energy from you, the middle man.

hope it works out for ya , boo.

Anonymous said...

Does your bf know about the 21 y.o.?

What is the 21 y.o. providing that your bf isn't?

What is the bf providing that the 21 y.o. isn't?

Weigh the pros and cons of each person as it might provide more insight.

Anonymous said...

Completely off topic... but I've had a few questions for you, for quite some time. Feel free to ignore me if you please...

How did you discover you were HIV positve?

Did you have symptons or anything?

Do you know who infected you?

Has your doctor given you any sort of life expectancy predicament?

Do your family and friends know?


Again... I'm just curious, and don't feel obligated to answer me, LOL.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wow at your questions @ Gotta let it out.

Ummmm ma dude, I love you for the mess that you are LoL. Man we gotta talk. Hit me on email. As for your predicament, I'll speak on that in private.

~Damnit!

ponoono said...

this is way too funny. i may yet piss myself tonight.