Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is It Me Or Situation?

Damn I'm a fucking whore! I've been called on it and I'm a whore! The sad part about it is that I was a whore on a mission. That is not what it was intended to be like.

I am beginning to think that I will never be satisfied. Beginning to think that whatever I get, whoever I get will never satisfy me. I go for what I want and don't take no for an answer. I see some ass, I go get it! I see some dick I hop on it! What I didn't realize is the of once I get what I want, I will want more. More and more yet! Does the process end?

Do we ever get enough? Are we ever satisfied with what we have? If we have a million, now we want another. If you have a man, you want a woman too. If you are entangled in a relationship, you want a third, maybe a fourth or fifth, piece on the side! if you have a house you want a bigger one. One kid, you want two! WE DON'T STOP!

Is greed apart of human nature? Is everyone greedy? I tend to think so, and if you say you're not then you are just suppressing it! Is this concept too far out for anyone?

3 comments:

ShawnQt said...

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Everybody gets horny, but everyone is not horny all the time. Contrary to belief, there is more to life then just sex.

"Wanting More" is only a perception of the mind.

Jackson said...

I don't think that greed is apart of human nature. I think that people have a hard time knowing when they're full. I find that we try to fill a spiritual void with tangible elements, and nothing's more tangible than sex.

I don't think you're a "whore." You just know what you want and you go after it. The problem is to know when you are full. That's not greedy, it's a matter of degrees.

Ailed LittleKnight said...

I believe that most things revolve around sex. Food has been incorporated into sex, tv has been incorporated into sex and those are two major things of life!

Pro X, if you were to see my dick you wouldn't know what to do with yourself! You may just fall on it! If you saw this ass, you would drool me a river! Can you really handle that?

Dammit, ummm I use myself as bait. I am plainly open and hide very little. I am my own advertisement! I put myself on that Fishing Line and the guppies start jumpin!!!

Jackson, how do I know when I am full! I am a big boy! It cal take me awhile to get full!