Thursday, May 15, 2008

Damn This Pussy

I would normally hate when guys call my ass pussy, but I thought this was funny to hear. Let me lay down the scene for you .

I went over this guy's house, lets call him JJ. JJ and I are watching Don't be a Menace, while laying down on his futon or couch or whatever, and he was pulling me closer to him. Let me tell you about him. I was reserved at first because he was giving off some kinda wierd vibe. I was not yet comfortable. He sensed that and tried to make me comfortable. He reached up my shirt and began to rub and caress my nipples. I was now comfortable. lol

He asks to see me with just my underwear on, so he can see if my online pictures check out. So I strip and he says, the pictures do you no justice. I smiled and noticed him getting up. He pulled my underwear down and then started to rum and then suck my dick. Damn! He sat me down and threw my legs up in the air. He git my ass nice and wet with the member of his mouth. I was now comfortable and loose, thanks to his tongue.

He slid that condom on and right in it went! I was like okay! It was rubbing the right spots and I was feelin it! In and out over and over I loved it. He came and I busted a nice amount almost covering his chest. It was nice to look at. I left afterwards. Exchanged closing pleasantries and I was off. I get a text message, that pussy was good as hell! --- My wha?

The next day I get another text, I'm about to fuck this dude, but I'ma be thinkin about that good ass pussy you got while I'm fuckin him. I replied with an "iight lol!" The following day, I get another text saying damn, i can't get ya pussy outta my mind! When you gonna let me hit again! ---- I was taken back, my ass (pussy) was that good that you can't stop thinking about it? I was souped as hell!

To all y'all smuts and sluts, Whose pussy bring the boys to the yard?

11 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Ok, I'm officially going to attend a sex party Friday so that I can experience your sex life! I mean JEEZ, I obviously need to hang out where you hangin! ROTF!

~Damnit!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

... (Backs away slowly...)

Soldier said...

mmm... i just.. ok.. no...
... (following Blaq's steps, backing away slooooowly)

p.s : "Pussy" ?? no... no... man, no...

life said...

lol @ your question. You are crazy..lmbo

WhozHe said...

Allied I guess you just got it like that, must be good.

fuzzy said...

ummm can i talk? dam, so much drama so early in the morning, y'all got my text and email buzzin off my hip! lol

X, why you flip off the handle over something it looks like you started? Ailed, why did you joke around wit X? you should know he is a serious guy. before joking that way get to know them to see if they can take that joke!

ailed done already said he movin on and explained the situation. what are you gonna do X?

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

(ROTF@ a blog fight.)

***Yawns and continues to back away...a bit faster***

Mr. Jones said...

Well, this is a train wreck.

Omar Ramon said...

this is way too much, where's the love?!


i love you guys, if it's any consolation. you too ailed i think you and i have some more conversing to do!!!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

COO, stay out of it. The job market is rough right now and I can't replace you if something happens! LoL.

~Damnit!

President & CEO
SHADE Entertainment Productions

Ailed LittleKnight said...

huh? what in hell? I can always talk to you Mr. Legend! What would you wanna talk about?

I am so past and over this nonsense! on to the next hookup! I will let y'all know how it was!