Monday, June 2, 2008

I slept in it!

Last night I was bored and I had nothing to do. Everyone was out and doing their own thing with their perspective lovers and significant others. I sat and was lured into a rest of boredom. I was pissed that everyone was doing something and I wasn't. I woke up at around 2:30am and decided that I was going to meet up with someone. At the absolute very least, I would be with someone doing nothing. It was better than doing nothing.
I got over to ol' dudes crib in Orange. He is a visitor from the islands. Only here for about 3 weeks, I have wasted just over one weeks, but not quite two, on talking and emailing and instant messaging and communicating on a4a. I said, "enough is enough!" So, I met up with him and everything is going pretty well! I got over there about 3:00am and we was watching Law and Order on TBS, I think it was. Cool Its whatever... I was out of the apartment and I was busy.
Let me describe this guy. He stands at 6'6" and is very skinny. Brown skin and has touches of gray hair scattered throughout his head. It was kinda cute in a way! He was all of about 30 years old. He wasn't the most handsome dude I met but he was definitely holding his own.
He tells me at around 4ish that he is tired and he would like to get into bed. I am like cool, I can leave! I was feelin him but I don't invite myself into anyone's bed. Then comes the invitation. We get into the bed and are laying next to each other in our underwear and PJ's. Of course I am excited, in a way that you can't help but notice! He can now feel how excited that I am. so he rolls over and begins to feel and rub on me. I am liking this. I start to lick his nipples and kiss him and grind on him.
Let me slow this thing down before I finish the story all early! I start suckin his dick and eatin him out. I am loving it for real for real. I never enjoyed eatin ass before but I sure lubed his ass up so good with my tongue we didn't need any more lube! I started fingering that ass and he moaned and groaned. I went back to suckin his dick, it was about 7.5 inches and was sooo tasty. Never have a had an uncut dick that tasted sooo good. The look of it was even attractive! So, I was suckin him and fingering him and he asks for me to put it in. I was feelin him so I asked for a condom. I woulda brought my own but I wasn't expecting on having sex that night. I am glad I showered before I left the house! :-)
I slide the Magnum down my dick and he raised his ass up for me waiting to receive! He said, "This is my third time being fucked, handle it with care!" I said I got this! I slid it in and waited for his walls to relax around my dick. He said don't wait, stretch them out for me! I asked if he was sure and he responded, "yes!" I went in forcefully and stretched him out. We started fucking and watched the sun come all the way out! Damn! we went from his side to his back again, then to his other side ending up with him on his stomach. It was hot and felt good in every position. DAMN!
While on his stomach, he says, "I'm comin!" I am holding both of his hands at this point! I said, "huh?" he said, ""its comin out now!" He starts the moaning and groaning and shaking uncontrollably. I am feelin this shit! when he finished he said keep goin till I bust. It was like 5 more minutes before I wanted to bust. I climaxed and let out massive manly grunts that made me feel like a king! I loved every moment of it. I was tired though. All that energy so early in the morning had me zapped! I just laid there. Seconds turned into minutes and minutes started adding up. I heard him start to snore. I fell asleep right on his back! I never said I took my dick out of his ass, did I? Checkpoint, about 6am!
I woke up at about 8am and I was still hard and my dick was still inside the condom and still in his ass! He is still snoring! I started pumping again! he wakes up moaning and groaning to the dick going in and out. it could not have been 5 more minutes and I whispered I am about to nut. I let out another loud grunt. While I was nuttin he said keep going. I kept going and I kept feeding him the dick and I pushed another nut out of him. This time his hands are on the side of the bed and the other clenching at the sheets!
I slept in this guys ass last night and it felt GREAT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gimme gimme more...

Unknown said...

I think that I shouldn't have read that @ work...L(O)L!!!

life said...

lmbo..this is funny

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

You must didn't come out of it yet...lol.

~Damnit!