Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Running on E

I am tired of being a whore. I am tired of being a hoe! I am fuckin tired of being a smut!

As of late I am lookin for somebody that I can call a friend and can do freaky stuff on the side. I still got Boo Boo wit me and things are ok. Actually things are touch and go. I mean he know that I mess around but we never talk about it. I come home and climb into bed with him and sex is cool. I actually think about what type of relationship I have created for myself. The emotional connection is dwindling. The sexual spontaneity in decreasing! I have digressed!

I want some chill and masculine! Straight acting if you will! Hey gotta have a big dick, and he gotta have a nice ass. I wanna be able to roll a blunt wit a dude, smoke a L and kick back wit a 40 if I wanted to. I wanna be able to clown out wit a dude! I wanna have a challenge in Soul Caliber, Madden and Checkers too! I want a cool friend that I can talk to and fuck with, but when its all said and done there is no commitment to each other. It sounds like I am asking for a boyfriend but without the commitment. I have one of those, why desire another? I'm greedy! I simply cannot think of another explanation!

Recently, I had a fuck session with this dude. I only went over to chill and watch a movie but things escalated to a level where My dick got hard. It all started with a kiss! It ended ip in him waving that ass in the air and me stickin my dick in it. When I tell you it was sooo soft and warm and pleasant. It made me wanna scream! I wasn't even lookin for any sex and I got it! I love it! He told me he would be takin my nut from me. I said huh? he told be to wait and see. He laid me back and rode my dick until white people became a minority! He bounced and bounced and rode up and down my dick until I let it out! He said, I told you I would take your cum! Followed by a smile.

We laid there and finished watching movie about fashion with Merril Streep, Devils May Cry or something... When that was over then he turned trhe tube off. I was in a dark room and he gave me a back massage. He worked my back so well I worked up another boner. I was moving my ass around in an uncontrollable way. I was feelin this massage. He started licking me and HELLO my ass was wet not too long afterwards. I moaned and moaned, in a manly way of course, lol! He told me if I wanted the dick is the only way I would get the dick! I said I wanted it, it took my mind back to My Friday Night. You might wanna revisit that post! lol. The dick was that good!

I wanna go back but every time he calls, I am always busy. I really am busy! I don't wanna keep blowing him off. He is not exactly the slimmest, tallest, manliest dude, but he is cool! His sex game is tight! I don't know, I wanna try to see him soon... That's where I am right now...

5 comments:

TheBlacks said...

Your posts allow me to live through your trials and tribulations!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

If you're tired of being a whore, stop whoring around. If you are tired of smutting, stop smutting. At the end of the day baby boy if you wanna make a change in your life, you have to take steps to enact the change you seek. Words have power but action has impact.

Now having said all that (lol), GOT DAMN where do you find such wonderfully equipt men?! LMAO. Since the basketball season is officially over, I need to get on my grind! CHANGE I can believe in, SHIT!

~Damnit!

Jersey Brotha said...

Exactly @ Blaq. If you're tired of something, you be proactive and take steps to change it. It sounds like you want to change, but just don't know how, which is why keep getting yourself stuck in the cycle of hookup after hookup. But you'll figure it out if you're really serious about making a change.

Promiscuous X said...

Oh wow. This post is very interesting LOL. You seconding guessing your whoreness and hoeish ways wow. I think we need to be friends cause Im feeling the same way, despite not having sex the way I use too lol you get it in more then me nigga. Awwww as far as ya relationship goes dam so why are y'all still together if its touch and go and he kinda knows about you and your extra activitys?

Soldier said...

lmao @ " he rode my dick until white people became a minority! "

i actually got up and stepped away from my computer to laugh at that.

thank you