Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I think this is the end...

After revealing what all has happened to me, after experiencing life publicized, and after coming into the light of myself I think it is time that I end this blog.

I've gone through so many things and experienced so many events. I have realized that life is more than me. The world doesn't revolve around me. I've finally come to that realization. Dude and I are still together and probably will stay together. I was in talks with a friend of mine that knew the situations I was dealin with. He said that all of that stuff with the clearly open relationship and allowing anybody in it for our sexual pleasures wouldn't work. It didn't. There was a huge blow up and well let's say that we are keeping to ourselves.

I'm a one man's man. I'm going to remain faithful. The thrill is no longer there and I have no desire to seek additional thrills! So, from now on, its him and I.

I'm not going to officially end the blog, but I am going to cease posting indefinitely. Who knows someday I will come back to it... Thanks to all the advice that I have received and to all the bloggers who have read and commented. I may be around. I think this is the end... Am I There Yet?


bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Hmmmmm very interesting... Well you better answer my damn emails then! Are you there yet...? You just might be baby boy.

Good luck and God spead yo!


Darius T. Williams said...

ReallY? Lord...don't go. Not yet.

*looking off in the distance with tears*


If Only You Knew said...

Best of luck with everything!

darius: u r crazy! lol.

-- Dusty.

ponoono said...

the issue was it seemed to be a different man every week,,,,,

Jersey Brotha said...

I wish you best with your life. Stay strong, focused, and encouraged!

i am. said...

damn damn damn...

it's like watching the last episode of A Different World.

i may shed a tear before i finish typing.

i hope you still come through my spot and read.