Friday, August 29, 2008

I really didn't expect this!

Most of us go to work and do what it does. Then, we come back home. We take it down. Watch the game. Smoke a blunt, whatever we wanna do. Today, I came home, slightly more tired than usual. Most likely due to lack of sleep. I was expecting my dude to be there to cut my hair. Getting a haircut always relaxes me. What surprised me was coming next...

I'm getting my hair cut and he mentions that he has two friends coming over. Eyes open. "Okay!" He asks whether I was okay with that. "It's cool!" I was skeptical about the whole thing. He's never invited friends over before! This was a raised eyebrow for me. I let him finish cutting my hair before I brought up anything else. I didn't want to be a patch head!

I asked where are they were from. He replied old friends from college. I asked why they were coming over. He said to chill. I asked should I change into something better. He said I was good just go get the hair off your face. I was beginning to be aggravated! He was answering my questions but not giving me any details! Dammit, I want details!

The night went on and the guests arrived. The night went further and DVD after DVD left the player. Bag and bag of pop corn was popped. Drinks were drank and blunts were rolled. I was tired at the early hours of the morning! I had to be at work early, in like about 6 hours. I drifted off for what seemed like a lifetime but was only 10 minutes. I woke up and a movie was watching myself and one of Dude's friends. That is only two. I thought where the other two were. Before I could answer my own question, dude said they're in the back gettin it on, did I wanna join!

WHAT!?!

How the fuck am I missin out on sex my own damn crib wit my own damn BF? I went to see for myself! I stood in the door way and Ohhh Myyyy Goodness! I stood there and watched and My dick got stiffly brick! I came back to the living room and told the guy that I'll be joining them. he followed me to the back room. We joined. I started suckin Guy 1's dick. It was thick and about 10 inches thick and cut. It was straight, no curves and brown as a crayola crayon! Mmmmm It taste good. I thought why did it taste like a Jolly Rancher? That made me want it even more! I love Jolly Ranchers! He stood about 5'9" or 10" and was a between an average and medium build. I little hair here and there...

Guy 2 was about 5'8" at the tallest. His dick was small. maybe about 6.5 or 7 inches at the longest. Thin, and not a mouthful at all. His dick was dry! It had no flavor! It was not enjoyable at all. His body was tight though. Slim, light brown to a caramel shade. and a phenomenal kisser.

I guess let me tell you what dude looks like. Y'all gonna be mad when you hear this. He's about 6'1" muscular build, yellow skinned. Hot! He's got a real nice bubble that I wanna pop. He is about 9 or 9.5 perfect cut with a slight curve. His dick has mass and a signature tattoo on on top. He tells me to cover his tattoo and he'll coat my throat! It holds true every time! He likes his dick sucked for sure. You'd swear that I was eatin his ass by how he moans and groans! Anyway moving back into the scene...

We do a lil shift and I'm getting my dick sucked and i'm suckin someone's dick that's eating someone's ass. There's so much switching and its dark at this point because the TV was turned off. My cheeks were parted and someone started to tongue fuck me. My dick was leaking! I was turned on for real for real! Somehow I believe I became the focus. Everyone was doing something to me. I had a mouth on my dick, a dick in my ass and one in my mouth! I know who's dick I was sucking! I covered that tattoo and I got me a surprise! That dick can milk for days! I don't get it! Nut after nut!

The only light came from the alarm clock saying 3am. I didn't care. I was enjoying my damn self! before I knew it, I was being turned over. I was loving this. The smaller dick was first and then the bigger dick came (Guy 2, then Guy 1). Guy 1 was workin that rod! he jammed and made me jump up on my dudes dick and well you know I covered that tattoo again! I choked that time!
My mouth needed a break! Besides, I had to concentrate on makin Guy 1's dick feel good! I wasn't eligible for a break! My dude put his dick back in my mouth! Turn on! I busted when he did that! That dick in my ass and his aggressiveness. he was giving man and in control right then. I tried to control my jaw while my dick released on the sheets.

My body was everybody else's and no longer my own. It was the property of my bf and his friends. I lost 3 nuts that morning, and swallowed 3! I crawled into the shower. Tried to clean up so I can get into bed and get some sleep. My dude comes into the shower with me. He cleans me up a lil bit. He gets behind me and slides his dick in! One more time! I held on to the shower wall. I beat and beat. The water hitting my back and dripping to my head. I was high on sex! I hadn't yet had his dick before now and he said he needed some ass. He said he's not gonna stop tell I bust a nut. I beat and beat. All I thought was I'm gonna be here for awhile. He pulled out and turned me around and laid me down in the shower and put it in missionary. Legs up, that's the way I like to fuck! He pumped for I guess 15 minutes and I let one out. He pulled out and took the condom off and put it in my mouth one more time! Just deep throat it 2 times he told me and I swallowed that 4Th nut.

He said everyone was cool, everyone loved my ass. I looked at him and before I could finish he said everyone used rubbers. I finished my shower and collapsed into the bed. I just wanted my hair cut. I really didn't expect this!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW I WONDER WOT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE WAS COMING TO GIVE YOU A FACIAL AS WELL...WAIT YOU GOT ONE!

Darius T. Williams said...

Lord...I need to go and repent after reading this...especially on a Sunday.

Jersey Brotha said...

Well alright!

TheBlacks said...

Damn!

KennonP said...

Wow.... more stories please

Soldier said...

and u're not updating your blog because ?

Anonymous said...

Good writing.