Thursday, May 7, 2009

Back From The Dead

That's a bad sense of words, so i'm gonna knock on wood right now! It's been a real good min since i even decided to log on to even check email, let alone blog. Here's why. i've been receiving hate mails, and other things have been said to me from a couple of people who were in communications with you other bloggers and I got the feeling i was wearing out my welcome. So i deuced it out and said I wouldn't come back. I logged in to gmail to get the address for someone i wanted to talk to and I saw an email from someone saying they was a fan of my blog and asked why I stopped blogging! I thought to continue on... cause in deed, I'm not there yet!

Just a lil update, I'm single now. I'm not feeling it. Not at all! But I'm like liberated or something! I can do whatever I want and not need to worry about getting caught! But there is nobody to come home to. There's a repetitive pattern of promiscuity that was born to satisfy my need for sex, but nothing to satiate my emotional needs. I never been an emotional kinda guy but hey now I am! That's all you get for now...

I'll be back with something just a bit more my speed. You, who have been reading since my beginning, know what I'm talking about. I'm back and I dont think I'm leaving this time...

No comments: