Wednesday, October 3, 2007

About Me

Scorned to be positive, Destined for Greatness,Hindered by Circumstance! Its funny how life doesn't unravel the way you wish it to. Mystery revolves around choices, choices transform into results and there is only a 50/50 chance that you will get a reward or a consequence. The randomness of the world is frightening and prediction is futile.

Yes I am HIV positive and further information will come. I can be a bitch. I can be nice. I am a backstabber and a cheater! A double crosser yea, and a sneak! Do I seek compassion? NO! Do I need you to agree with me? NO! What I do want is your comments, criticism, concern, and remarks. I want feedback. I know what I am, somebody else is. I know what I hurt someone else has hurt. I don't want sympathy I want empathy!

I wish to simply vent the things that would cause me more hurt if I told the people I know. It would most definitely result in pain, hurt, anger, rage, bitterness and resentment. All of that is in me and needs to be released!

14 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wow. Interesting beginning to your blog. Honestly, I could never serve you empathy because it's not in my nature for no matter the circumstance, I am optomistic always. At some point we'll talk more in depth.

~Damnit!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

I'll be looking forward to it Mr. Dammit!

Rodney said...

I am the originator of the empathy card and I will try my best to drop in and put my stank on it. Most of the time my comments are better than my posts. I'm looking forward to the exchange.

Unknown said...

Rodney is right...His post suck but his comments are the bomb. LOL. He's good people. I like the opening of your blog as well. It is so raw. I plan on coming back.

One Man’s Opinion said...

I will be back. I too enjoy comments, they provide insight. I will comment and then comment on the comments. I appreciate you being real. God bless. Empathy? I'm not sure, but I will try to be real.

Omar Ramon said...

Judging from the start of things, i'll be back soon and often. Plus, you called me cute ! lol sike nah but thanks for ya comment

WhozHe said...

Message received. I'll be back for more.

Promiscuous X said...

Hmmmm. now I see y u left that comment on my blog. I'm jumpn on the band wagon. I agree interesting post, short but got a lot out of it. Looking forward to future post.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Yo ailed, let me know if you have email.

SoFaReal said...

I second the second motion of the motion next to that person's motion. Looking forward to your upcoming post.

ThisMightBeMe said...

I will tune in.

Jersey Brotha said...

Count me in too.

Promiscuous X said...

My Name Is..... unlock your profile. so we can read your post. Or post a link to your blog. Welcome to Bloggland. Jerzees in the building. Stand up

mountii said...

u got me interest ... i hope u can keep me hooked