Monday, December 3, 2007

That Ass Was TIGHT!!!

I have never had sex like this before. I met up with a guy and we were talking. All of a sudden, he bum rushes me onto the bed! Straight tackled me! I said shyt, dude take it easy! I laid there and he was lickin me all over and I swear I was almost completely wet from his mouth. I wasn't quite in complete ecstasy but was comin close...

He slides a condom over my dick as it stood straight up in the air, completely erect. He sat on it fast and cried out "OH SHIT" I was like are you ok! lol! He said nothing and continued to ride. His ass was so tight, i felt the head of my dick growing even larger! All that pressure he was tryin to squeezed the nut from my dick. I was like, not yet.

I flipped him over, threw his legs behind his back and let him have what he wanted. A dickdown! I pounded and pounded and pounded some more. The moans came quickly and more often. He tried to jerk his dick I held his hands back and commanded he take the dick and he nuts when I say so! The freak was coming out.

I sat back and curled down and sucked his dick while he was feeling my throbbing dick in his tight ass. Four strokes and the dick starts moving in my mouth. I was surprised by a sweet nut that started to run out the side of my mouth. MMMMM! I said oh u like that? He said yea...

There was a problem I told him. he asked what, I replied "you nutted without me telling you to. I lifted his ass in the air and fucked him, fucked him, fucked him. I said, while he continuously moaned "yes papi yes papi", "this is what you get when you don't do what you are told!" He asked me can I nut again, i said yeah! 2 seconds later he bust all over his own face.

That spot you hit made me nut like crazy dude... I let him loose. He looked happy and tired. I washed off my dick after taking the condom off and came back into the room. He sucked me off and i nutted so quick. He kept on going i was like shit man i am good. he sounded, with my dick in his mouth, uh uhh! I was moaning at the sensitive sensation that was running through my dick and through the rest of my body. I nutted twice back to back. I fell asleep. he took the rest of my energy. I had no choice but to rest.

On my way out 2 hours later, he said maybe your boyfriend can join in next time. I thought maybe...

15 comments:

Omar Ramon said...

lol you are out of control. i relate to your freak even tho you know the mommy in me wants to put you on punishment

as far as us havin' a... umm... TALK ... I'm in love with someone. I only talk to one man at a time. That's just the saint in me lol.

Feel free to TALK to whoever you want tho..just be safe.

Soldier said...

" condom " is all i needed to read.
You kids have fun ! lol

JOHANNES said...

Nice and nasty. If you post like that all the time, I'll be back

ThisMightBeMe said...

You are something serious...lol. Do you, man....but be careful and safe. Take Care.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Making whoopie eh...? LoL.

~Damnit!

ShawnQt said...

you know me, I just read, lol...

TheBlacks said...

I live for your post!

Jersey Brotha said...

Yes! I love it!

fuzzy said...

hmmm you have some very good tales, but how is that boyfriend of yours doin? hmmm?

One Man’s Opinion said...

Churning butter can be hard work...Especial when you don't start off with cream. LOL

Ty said...

Great story. Why don't we ever hear stories like this about your boyfriend though?

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!!! Now that's the kind of sex I'm talkin about, hot, hard, and safe!!!

mountii said...

Did he swallow ur positive nutt? That's soooo wrong

Omar Ramon said...

you're so sweet man. I'm not sure ifyou're just tryna charm ya way into a nutt or not tho. Either way thanks alot for ya comment. It made me smile.

I can't get into anything that's not platonic tho....I'm in love remember?
*hug*smile*kiss(on the cheek)*

i am. said...

damn. this is one of those ones you have to read fast to actually feel what's happening!

damn!